- Normal flirting: Hey babe you're so pretty and sweet.
- Me: If you were a potato, you'd be a nice potato.
Cinna to Effie.
- Cinna: Hey I just met you
- Cinna: And this is crazy
- Cinna: BUT GUUUURL, HAYMITCH HAS TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR UTTER LACK OF STYLE AND HOW HE HATES YOUR DRESSES AND MMMHHHMMM I AGREE SO LET CINNA DESIGN YOU A WHOLE LINE OF MATCHING TOPS, SKIRTS AND HANDBAGS AND I'VE HEARD YOU LIKE MAHOGANY SO WE CAN EVEN THROW THAT INTO THERE SOMEHOW.
- Cinna: So call me maybe
- Cinna: ...no seriously call me. President Snow even said that the kimono dress has to go.
Josh years from now
- Josh's son: Dad I have something to tell you..
- Josh: Yeah?
- Josh's son: So I was at school and well, I have a crush on someone...
- Josh: Wait... do you mean like another boy?
- Josh's son: Well, I-
- Josh: Because son, it's perfectly okay.
- Josh's son: But dad-
- Josh: In fact, it's more than okay.
- Josh's son: You're not listening to-
- Josh: And I love you regardless son, no matter who you love.
- Josh's son: Can I just-
- Josh: But I hope it's your best friend, because I totally ship you two.
- Josh's son: Wait what
- Josh: Yeah, you two would be great together. I mean he sleeps over at the house all the time, might as well have sex with him, am I right?
- Josh's son: What the hell? Dad, I'm straight.
- Josh: Oh...
- Josh's son:
- Josh's son:
- Josh: Well I guess that's okay too.
#1: Katniss and Peeta were growing old, their bodies failing more with each passing day. Katniss' fingers were twisted with arthritis and her memory was slowly failing. Peeta himself was growing old, although he was too busy helping Katniss that he hadn't noticed. His skin had lost its color, his eyes had lost their sparkle. His memory - of the good and the bad - had yet remained. Through all these years, he had always looked at Katniss the same way he had done after she kissed him in the cave. To him, she was not just the Mockingjay, she was his dream . . . his forever. Katniss, on the other hand, had obtained horrible nightmares from all the deaths she witnessed as a young adult and she often spent upwards of three hours a night lying awake in bed. One night, as they sat in bed beside one another, she turned to Peeta. With tears brimming her eyes, she asked for him to tell her one last story. He told her everything from the day he'd first set eyes on her to holding her right then and there in the darkness of their bedroom. From the glossy look in her eyes, he had figured she wasn't quite listening. But when he finished, she looked up at him and said, "He must've loved her an awful lot." Peeta struggled to smile past his tears and murmured, "More than you could imagine."
^AWH OMG I CAN’T RN
im sobbing. literally sobbing.